Friday 20 January 2012

5 years back or 5 years from now

People always ask that what you think that will happen to you in the next 5 years. However, today i just want to flash back, about what i thought whats going happen to me now, 5 years back. Ok now i'm 23, so.. 5 years back i was 18 years old. 5 years back in 2007 i was in studying matriculation, it was stress like hell, oh i can't forget how tough matriculation is, but i done pretty well there :). Back to the main point here, what i was thinking about my future in coming 5 years back then, i was thinking about furthering my study in university and want to become a doctor. Thats what i think back then and its become my core motivation to get my degree. Yah! now i'm taking my degree but not in medicine, i'm taking biology.. so i slightly change my path, because my qualification is not enough to take medicine. So the point here, what you want to be in the next 5 years is determine by what you are thinking and doing now. So what ever you want to be in the next 5 years, set the goal now and also work for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment